vagskal;414311 Wrote:

> Oh, sorry for bringing that one up. To me it is only a very minor
> glitch. I can always remove some top level menus in SC. I guess it is
> not possible to allow the user to sort the menus, like when sorting
> songs in the playlist.

No need to be sorry, it had to be explained.
I'm still a bit unsure what would be the right logic for the sorting.
The problem is how to save the sort order since the menu items are
dynamic (actually some are player dependent, most are server
dependent), so what do you do when they change, e.g. when switching
players or to SN or when you add new menu items through plugins.
I believe the fixed order is simpler, here. BTW, you can influence the
ordering of CustomBrowse items in CustomBrowse, iPeng will respect
that.

> Another question, if you do not mind: In the SC web UI when the plugin
> Album Review finds several possible entries for an album, it displays
> clickable links to AMG for the different entries (it is possible that
> the Biography plugin works in a similar fashion). In iPeng (and on the
> SBC) those links are just displayed as text, which is not so helpful.
> Would it be possible to have the links in iPeng? If it is not possible
> to see the content in iPeng, would it be possible to open the link in
> Safari?

Wrong addressee :-)
iPeng supports all of that and I know Michael has done a lot of changes
to at least Biography for this. Did you update the plugins recently?
Actually I don't know if he already published the new version, got to
ask him (e.g. in the 3rd party plugins forum).

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com