Is anybody using a netbook to control their SB3? I am currently using a
SB Controller to control my SB3, but I think having the larger screen
of a netbook at my listening chair running SC would be nice.

My SB3 is currently hardwired via CAT5 to a desktop PC running SC. This
PC has a second drive that contains my music library. Could I take a
netbook that is wirelessly connected to my network, run SC on it and
access the drive on the desktop PC? How would I point SC on the netbook
to a drive on the desktop PC? Is this the right approach?

Thanks.
Bob

--
audio53

FLAC->SB3 w/SqueezeCenter v7.3->PS Audio DLIII DAC->Yamaha
RX-595->Cambridge Soundworks Ensemble