mooblie;415660 Wrote:
> You might have found if not a bug, then an inconsistency between
> SqueezeCenter and SqueezeNetwork, Chris.
>
> On -SqueezeNetwork-, the time displays as "6:50 pm" - i.e. lower case
> "pm", but SC doesn't seem to do that, insisting on upper case.

I always figured that was a feature. It's an easy way for the observant
user to determine whether the Squeezebox is on SN or a local server.

If you're using Mac OS or Linux/Unix, you can edit a .pm file
(Slim/Utils/DateTime.pm) to add a lowercase time format. On Windows
you'd need to switch to ActiveState's interpreter or rebuild, I think.

--
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
AllQuiet BlankSaver ContextMenu FuzzyTime KidsPlay
KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock