funkstar;415857 Wrote:
> You could raise an enhancement request on http://bugs.slimdevices.com
>
> Not saying it's going to get done, but worth raising it anyway :)

Again, I don't use the clock on any SD device, but based on my personal
preferences and hearing others ideas, my suggestions would be to add the
following options to the SC time display:

-  move AM/PM a couple spaces away from the displayed time
-  offer AM/PM in lower case
-  offer a small "bullet" for PM

If I did use SD players for a clock I'd surely choose no AM/PM
displayed (which is currently available).  I have too many digital
clocks in the house as it is (three in the kitchen alone, built into
appliances) and not one even has an option for AM/PM.

My philosophy:  If I see 9:00 displayed on a clock and I do not know if
it is AM or PM then I have a lot more serious issues than being late for
an appointment.   :)

--
toby10