MrSqueezy;417511 Wrote:
> Forgive me though, as I'm completely new to all this, but when you say
> SBC I assume you mean the Squeezebox controller? That being the case I
> don't quite understand what you mean by the SBC using the SBR already
> as an access point. Can you explain?
You can connect a Receiver to your network with a wired connection,
then use the wireless in it to connect the Controller (SBC) to your
network. This gets round the need to have an existing wireless network
for the Controller to work with.

--
funkstar

my collection:
*1*x boom
*2*x controller, *1*x receiver
*2*x sb3 (sliver/black, *1*x sb2 wired (silver), *1*x sb (black)
*1*x slimp3 (with rear shield)

interested in any others if you have them!