funkstar;417531 Wrote:
> You would use either the digital outputs or the analogue to connect to
> your amp, not the ethernet port.

Funkstar, I appreciate that you need to connect the SBR to the Amp via
the naalogue or digital outputs for sound production, but my Amp also
has the ability to be connected to a network, as some of its functions
can be controlled from a PC. Unfortunatley it does not have wireless
capability and I cannot hardwire it to my router. Hence I was hoping I
could connect my Amp to the SBR and use the SBR to wirelessly connect
the Amp to my Network.

>From what you guys have told me thus far this sound feasible. Unless,
of course, I've got thing completely wrong.

Thanks,

MrSqueezy

--
MrSqueezy