Everyone seems to have trouble with playlists, creating them, in SC.
How about a playlist creator that is just a popup window that you can
keep on top and drag files from SC into?  Once you get what you want
you just hit save and it's a playlist.  Probably too simple or dumb but
I think something needs done to simplify playlists.  Any ideas out
there?  I know Musicip is great but sometimes you just want to be
creative and do your own.  It's not real easy as is noted in the
forums.  Maybe if we give ideas on how we would like it to be, it might
come to fruition.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality