Quoting Yannzola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> kdf,
> What about kbelinski's second question?
>
> 2. Is there an easy visual indicator to tell whether SB2 is decoding?
>
> >From what I gather, it doesn't sound like there is an easy way to
> tell... For those of us with mild to severe OCD, it would be handy if
> there was a line in the playing songs track info that displayed some
> additional info (e.g. FLAC - Transcoded from Server, FLAC - Decoded
> Onboard)
>
> Feature Request?

just look it up.  Why does everything have to be spoon fed at one glance?
you can find the input type (simple press right and down a few), and you have
the checked file types in settings. Which, unless you have messed with, respond
just as I have already explained.

you can't have EVERYthing on the front page.
--
NOT a Slim Devices employee