toby10;420059 Wrote:
> Yeah, that was my understanding (though I don't write software).  I'd
> guess any "app" that can navigate SC7 menu items like Music Folder or
> Favorites could be written to navigate the SC7 Internet Radio menu's &
> sub-menu's.  SC7 does all of the functionality.

Yes and no.
I'm not sure, but iPeng is the only App besides the Controller and
Squeezeplay that I'm aware of that uses the SqueezePlay menu items.
All others (including iPeng for non-Plugin stuff) use the database
queries SC offers (they offer better functionality and performance and
BTW, they are documented).

If you go that route (database queries), the Radios are different since
they provide OPML based menu structures. But if you've got Favorites,
that's the same.

--
pippin

---