fast eddie;420049 Wrote:
> I have just installed this on my HP 4700iPAQ and sent an email to
> register.
>
> I cant seem to get it to connect to the server. I get the error message
> "Unable to connect: Host not found"
>
> I am currently using the hand held skin via IE to control my SB3 so I
> know that the pda works and can connect to the server.
>
> Any ideas why it is giving the error when I try to run this? Is it
> because I haven't had the registration key yet?
> Graham

Graham, you do not need the key to connect to the server.
The error message you are receiving indicates: The server IP is
incorrect or not reachable.

1. Double-check that you entered the correct IP addres in the
"Settings" dialog.
2. The Port 9090 must be open. If you are using a router, port 9090
must be forwarded to the PC running SqueezeServer

--
Locuth

Use your PDA as SqueezeBox remote -- http://www.sciatec.de/SlimControl