FredFredrickson;421184 Wrote:
> I found I had sync issues like this, until I moved to a more powerful
> processor for squeezecenter- I'm pretty sure my old pc was above the min
> requirements, but it seems it just wasn't up to the task. Restarting
> squeezecenter sounds like a slowdown/memory leak to me...
>
> Any ideas?

That's possible, but doesn't explain why if I sync with flac/mp3 later
in the day, there are no problems - it's just first thing in the morning
with the radio stations... Perhaps there is a greater overhead with
syncing wma radio stations?

FYI: squeezecenter is running on a dedicated 1.6Ghz/1GB Pentium M
machine running linux.

--
ricercare