I feel like I am the 100th one to say so, but thank you for such an amazing
product, Sean.  I cannot remember how many people I have told that my
Squeezeboxes (and Booms and Duets) are the best purchases I have ever made.
 I am listening to my Boom right now.  I love music, and your products have
allowed me to enjoy music so much more easily than before.  Thank you.
And none of this even touches on the level of customer service that your
company provided.  Always above and beyond.  Kudos.

Mitch