Sean,

Your time off is well deserved. Re-charge and come back a-blazing.

>From a personal standpoint. I offer up to you an immense amount of
gratitude for allowing my audio journey to incorporate such great
products as Slim Devices has produced. I can count on 2 fingers, of 1
hand, the number of audio products that have enriched my listening
experience as much as the products that are your brainchild. And that is
saying something let me tell you.

Cheers, thanks and all the best in whatever you do in the future.

--
Pneumonic

Main:

Transporter
Squeezebox 3 > Sonic Frontiers Ultra Jitterbug > Roksan DAC/PS
Modwright Sony SCD 777ES
Sonic Frontiers SFL-2 Preamp
Quicksilver Silver 90 Mono Power amps
Martin Logan CLS II Speakers