Mr. Adams,

I cannot add any more than has already been said.  Ditto to all
previous comments to you and about these great toys we all enjoy, all
thanks to your vision and inventiveness.

Best of luck and smooth sailing.

P.S.  I was thinking we could organize a SB player moment of silence,
everyone turns off their SB player on the day of your departure.  But
then I thought "no way!  Sean would surely want every SB player out
there playing away, giving enjoyment to the listeners!" .... which was
the whole point of developing these devices in the first place.    :)

--
toby10