p-cubed;429826 Wrote:
> I recently updated my server to SC-7.4-26890-whs.msi. With this build,
> iPeng 1.1.2 is essentially non-functional. Crashes and closes down with
> almost any operation. My previous SC install, SC-7.4-25661-whs.msi,
> worked beautifully with 1.1.2.
>
> Is this likely to be fixed soon? I will be reverting to my older SC
> build until then, as I am completely addicted to iPeng.

No, this is not likely to be fixed soon.
I wrote it earlier in this thread and it's also written in the iTunes
store description.

In 7.4 the communication protocol mapping got changed and this is what
causes the crashes.
Since 7.4 is not stable right now and changes are coming in on a daily
basis, there's little use in doing and updates and get them past Apple
just to see that they won't work anyway.

I will support 7.4 as soon as it's released or at least the interface
is stable, but probably no earlier than in iPeng 1.2

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com