I'm using the Popcorn A110 NMT with GBPVR.  GBPVR runs on my WHS, as
does Squeezecenter, and records TV onto the central server, also stores
DVD iso's, Blu ray rips, etc. The Popcorn hour behaves exactly like a PC
based client for GBPVR and plays everything I've thrown at it except a
couple of really badly formatted Xvid files, which were fine once I
remuxed them.

For me the combination of GBPVR and NMT provides the same sort of
flexible client/server behaviour for video that I enjoy with my
squeezeboxen (1xboom, 1xSBC, 3xSB2, 2xSB1 at last count). My second NMT
is on order now. Complexity of setup is about the same as getting a
decent Squeeze install up and running with a few plugins, etc., (i.e.
some prior knowledge required).

The current generation of NMT units will not fully decode DTS audio,
but some (Popcorn, HDX and eGreat currently) have licensed capability to
downmix.

Chris

--
lostboy