Hello.  I've been struggling w/ an issue for, oh, about a year now and
just thought I'd post to see if anyone has any ideas.

Basically, when I put my computer into standby mode it won't stay in
standby mode if SqueezeCenter is running.  It wakes up after
approximately 1 minute and won't go back to Standby Mode.

I've had it working the way I want periodically since I bought my
Transporter last summer and its acting up again.

I just upgraded to 7.3.3 around the same time I "upgraded" my Antivirus
software that comes w/ my Togers Internet package up here in Canada.

Cana anyone thin of any settings I might check?

I'm running Windows XP.

Thanks!

--
newy