There seems to be a lot of negative about this product after everyone
started of so exited.

I for one have just sold my duet controller (i have a touch/ipeng) in
order to fund one of these baby's. I think it will be very nice to have
it in the kitchen, I'm sure there will be plugins wrote for web browser
and photo frame etc,

Most who use the iphone/touch are happy to browse web on it for a short
amount of time and i think this will be the same for this squeezebox.
Its not a replacement obviously but if its a neat small device could be
good for the kitchen.

I thought it was going to be a dockable touch screen which would have
been a nice option but maybe not a requirement.

I think the duet receiver is great, its no frills but suits what most
people need for a multi room system.

I think it will be all about the price tbh.

--
trouty00