agentsmith;434328 Wrote:
> Because good that the Transporter sound, it is still a distance from the
> Naim CD players when played in a Naim system.  It is hard to describe,
> the Naim just have more PRat.
I couldn't agree with you more. The best sound I have heard from a
streamed player is produced by the SB+ (in fact I replaced my
Transporter with this device). I tried lots of combination of DACS with
my SB3 but still wasn't been able to get a sound anything like as
attractive as that produced by my Naim CDX.
The Naim HDX sounds quite good though but it so missses the mark in
terms of functionality (who needs a ripper and a screen situated on the
device),  services (internet radio et) and price that it's a bit of a
no-hoper.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

On average people have fewer than two feet.

Last.fm/user/ModelCitizen