I was also thinking about the 'ugly factor' of the handles, but my
modded unit now weighs over 20 pounds and they do come in handy when
moving the unit around in tight spaces.

Does anyone have issues when using a SBC with the transporter? It seems
like the two don't like each other and eventually the SBC just refuses
to connect to the transporter. The transporter's control freeze when
trying to control it with the SBC. It's fine as I have a universal
remote control for my primary system, but still a little annoying.

|Filename: Modded pre and transporter0009 small.jpg                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7748|

deutscherhififan

Primary: QNAP TS109II > BPT CPC > Modwright Platinum Signature 'Truth'
Transporter with 6N30P DR 'Super Tubes' + EML 5U4G Mesh or Oppo BDP-83 >
Maxxed Woo Audio WA2 with TungSol 5998's, Amperez Bugleboy 6DJ7's, and
Mullard EZ80's > Audio Mirror 45W SET Monoblocks > Piega P4XL II + Piega
PSub4. AKG K701 Headphones, all Kimber cables

Secondary: Monster Signature Power Conditioner > Duet > Beresford 7520

DAC > Vista Audio i34 Integrated Tube Amp > Epos M5 Speakers + sub