chp;432858 Wrote:
> I thought I'd share the fruits of my labour here... I have written a
> small drop-in wrapper utility that will allow you to stream among other
> things Spotify (anything that uses the first DirectSound API basically)
> as MP3 (with metadata).

chp,

I suspect this is dumb question, but should it be possible for me to
use this as a wrapper for iTunes? (Not as silly as it sounds - I want to
stream audio from iTunes movies to another location - I use the SB
normally when I'm listening to my own library).

Anyway, I have done the obvious and dropped the dsbridge and the lame
dlls in the directory. The red error icon comes up briefly and then
disappears altogether when iTunes comes up.

Could you let me know if:

a) What I'm trying to do should be feasible?
b) Any suggestions as to changes I could make to get the system
working?

Cheers,

Laz

--