After changing the music folder in SC from an unc path to a local path
something strange happened.

My set up now:
Music folder set in SC: I:\MP3\Min musik
In that folder there is a shortcut pointing to: H:\Mina CD (Flac)

I have checked those two folders and they do not contain any other
shortcut.

The files in the two folders show up OK in SC, but in addition to that
one album on  \\MUSIKMASKINEN\Media (D)\Flac\Artister\Muriel Zoe\Neon
Blue (2005)\ (notice the unc path) shows up in SC. The disc in question
(D:\) is also a local disc.

How can this happen?

I have not listened to the songs on that album after the wipe and
rescan, i.e. they could not have been pushed into SC by another
application, like muso. And I have not browsed the Music folder in SC at
all after the wipe and rescan, i.e. the files could not have been added
through browsing. I know of no other way to enter files into the SC
database.

--
vagskal