-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of radish
Sent: 01 September 2005 14:25
To: discuss@lists.slimdevices.com
Subject: [slim] Re: Music file question - how do you manage mixed
albums?

Most of my music is mixed. They're all ripped as individual tracks, I
just don't ever use "random" mode or whatever. I listen to albums from
beginning to start. That's how mixes are meant to be heard, and it's the
only way that sounds good. Who needs random playlists when a DJ has
already put together a set for you?

--
radish