Ok, so I have my music as .flac files organized as
\\server\music\flac\%genre\%artist\%album\%title.flac and playing music
works great. The last week I've been getting album art to display in
both Squeezecenter and my Duet controller. I don't want to 'pollute' the
FLAC music file directories (for organizational purposes) and I
definitely do not want to embed images as tags so I was hoping I could
point Squeezecenter to \\server\music\cover
art\%genre\%artist\%album\folder.jpg wihch is a fully mirrored directory
tree structure of the FLAC directory (except for 'cover art'.) But I
can't figure out a way to do this - Squeezecenter doesn't allow
variables in the cover art directory option and I don't feel like
renaming all the cover art files to %artist-%album and dumping them in
one huge folder which would be very messy. Is there a way or do I just
have to suck it up and dump the folder.jpg files in to each folder?

--
MadMan