peterw;441643 Wrote:
> I expect there should be. SqueezeCenter appears to use URLs to represent
> iTunes playlists & tracks, so you should be able to use something like
> "playlist play itunesplaylist://biglongurl". I don't use iTunes myself,
> but I expect you could find the URLs by using the SqueezeCenter web
> interface and hovering over the hyperlinks as you browse your iTunes
> playlists.

Good thought, but what appears when you hover over a playlist name is
what I take to be a database query (browsedb.html...) rather than a URL.
It doesn't look like anything I can use. It's not a big deal since I'm
really only interested in attaching a couple of playlists to the Boom
presets. I can open the iTunes playlists in SC and then Save them under
a new name to get them in to the SC Playlists folder. I'll just have to
remember to update them when and if I update those playlists in iTunes.

One final question. Is it possible to add one more command to the
string to cause the display to show what is playing? As it is now it
displays "Now Playing" (the string "Now Playing", not what is playing).
I tried adding a "button right" at the end of the command list, but that
didn't do it.

In any case, you've made one happy 71 year old "Kid" with KidsPlay.
Many thanks.

--
CliffC