At least for now SqueezePlay support's 96kHz.
I can not make it support more than 16 bit on ubuntu, but the
Squeezecenter is actually sending 24/96 to SqueezePlay, I filed a bug
regarding that and they fixed it :) .
So with a better soundcard and a properly configured OS you will have
24/96.

But regarding 192kHz  what would SqueezeCenter do ? SC probably has
some kind table regarding the different players abilities ? a SB3 would
get at most 24/48 and a transporter 24/96 ye olde slimp3 would probably
get 16/44.1 wav ?
Transcoding done by SOX and flac on the SC server.

Your SqueezePlays abilities is your computers sound system/soundcard ?
How is Squeezecenter going to know anything about that ?
Development of SP seems to be on hold for now it probably needs some
work in this area.

--
Mnyb