Quote:
Originally Posted by aubuti View Post
Then if you haven't used Robin Bowes' flac2mp3.pl script you should
definitely check it out. It's great at creating and maintaining an MP3
mirror of a FLAC collection. And when you update your FLAC tags it also
has an option to only update the MP3 tags, rather than re-doing the
transcode completely.

Thanks for that - I'll surely give it a look.

___________________

And I did - but running Perl scrips is a step beyond my comfort /
disposable time zone....  Is there anything out there with a decent GUI
that will do much the same?

--
agbagb

AGB

SqueezeCenter Version: 7.3.2 - 24695 under Vista.
2 x SB3s, wireless, usually in sync. (Firmware 123 on both)
LinkSys WRT54GX2 / SRX 200 Router, WPA2.
Controller 7.3 r3993.