mmca22gr wrote:
> I have a similar setup. Vigor 2900 with SC running on a Windows Vista
> box.
> I don't have any route issues and can listen to BBC iPlayer and NApster
> with no problems.

Weird. I can't think of any other cause though. One of the SB3's is
connected via wifi, the other is wired, the WAP is connected to the
Draytek router via a Linksys switch, the wired SB3 is directly connected
to the switch. Both had the same gateway set up. I'm using a
non-standard ip-range (172.22.22.1/24) but I can't imagine that being a
problem.

The Linux server (172.22.22.100) has a wired connection to the switch as
well. So when I changed the gateway on the SB's from 172.22.22.1 to
172.22.22.100 everything started working.

What else could explain this?

Regards,
Peter