bpa wrote:
There are mechanism to block access by IP but not by MAC. The IP
address
of the SB doesn't change when the packets are routed over the server.
I'll have a further look at things this evening.

Strange as many routers have MAC blocking support as IP addresses
change when using DHCP and DHCP usage is very common.

You're right, there's indeed a MAC Address Control option. It's disabled, though. I wouldn't think of using it. I have so many devices, that restriction would be quite unmaintainable.

Are you using DHCP ?
I use DHCP, but configured my SB's to static IP addresses while figuring this out, which made no difference, as I wrote before.

I'll do some more tests this evening, I'll try bypassing the LinkSys router and plugging the wired SB straight into the Draytek as well.

Regards,
Peter