Paul Webster;444154 Wrote:
> It might be best to start a thread over in the one of the technical
> forums or maybe the newbie area where you will get only related
> I wouldn't hold off a purchase if the fear is that sync/non-sync and
> multiple players is not already handled well. It does work and work
> well.

Thanks for all your responses.  I can see that as I suspected, (for me)
these are all non-issues.  Yay - I can move ahead with my current
generation purchases.

For now (single room), I have narrowed it down to one of two options:

1) SB3/classic to hook up to my HT receiver
- or -
2) just the SBR, again to hookup to my HT receiver, but controlled via
an EEE PC / browser.

I'm leaning towards #1.  The new device looks sweet, but 7/22 has come
and gone and I gots to get my GROOVE on already.  and for me, album art
= meh.

Thanks again forum experts!

--
drizzo4shizzo