DoomWolf;436331 Wrote:
> I'd recommend you contact Logitech support. Remember, this forum isn't
> an official support channel. There could be a more fundamental fault
> with your SB3.

I followed your advice and after a number of conversations it was
decided I had a hardware problem. I have been sent a new SB3 which I
have now installed.

May I publicly thanks the support team for their help, and the European
Depot for their prompt delivery once the decision had been taken to give
me  new SB.

Top marks for all.

--
Labarum

Brian

Squeezebox 3 Classic and Virgin Cable Box
Beresford DAC TC-7510 MK6/4 - Quad 405-2 refurbished by 405man
Quart 980s Speakers
Boom in kitchen.