andyg;444904 Wrote:
> OK, if you still see it on the released 7.3.3, does it occur only when
> playing a specific file or radio stream?  File a bug and attach the file
> or list the radio stream it occurs on.

This was the subject of a few conversations with Dan Evans.

See

Gross failure of SB3 - "barcode" in display [Incident: 090629-003132]

on your own database.

Most of the time it was fine, but if I powered down (or if the supply
failed) the "factory test" barcode would appear. With some persistence I
would be able to force the SB3 to re-initialise, but to get it to talk
to SC I would have to re-install 7.3.3 over the last installation - I
never found another way to get going. Ben was not happy with that - I
guess my prefs file might be quite messy now.

In the end Dan said, probably a hardware fault - have a new one. I
wasn't going to argue!

--
Labarum

Brian

Squeezebox 3 Classic and Virgin Cable Box
Beresford DAC TC-7510 MK6/4 - Quad 405-2 refurbished by 405man
Quart 980s Speakers
Boom in kitchen.