snoogly;444909 Wrote:
> I have 2 SB3s. One of them can connect to SqueezeNetwork with out any
> problems, however, the other one always fails connect, and I get this
> message:
>
> 'Can't find address for SqueezeNetwork'
>
> Does anyone know how I can resolve this?

* Do you use SqueezeCenter?
* If so, which version on which OS?
* Do both players work well with a local SqueezeCenter, assuming you
use one?
* Do both players have plenty of wireless signal strength, if you use
wireless?
* Are the network configurations for both players identical?
* If you reboot the problem Squeezebox and select SqueezeNetwork as the
music source as part of the setup, does it still give a problem, or only
when you attempt switch over from SqueezeCenter to SqueezeNetwork?

There is a DNS bug in the latest released 7.3.3 SqueezeCenter that
could *potentially* cause this issue (but odd if it only does for one
player and not the other).

If this sounds like it might be relevant try a recent 7.3.4 nightly,
e.g., from here: http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=7.3

--
dsdreamer