The installation procedure looked simple enough but I can't get it to
work, perhaps someone can help me.

When starting spotify, dsbridge fires up and a blue dot appears in the
task bar with hoover text "dsbridge, HttpServer. http://localhost:8124/

If I add a favourite http://192.168.1.4:8124 (I am certain of the ip)
and click on it, the blue dot turns green but unfortunately for me, no
music through my SB. Also, the music in my computers speakers also
dissapears at this point. Squeezecenter complains, after some time,
"(Error on HTTP socket: Bad file descriptor)".

It seems that something is streamed though. I tried directing my web
reader at http://192.168.1.4:8124 and I got music through some quick
time plugin.

Any thoughts or suggestions what to do? I use lame_end.cll version
3.98.2 and I have not modified dsbridge.ini

--
frisk