Labarum;447600 Wrote:
> Excuse what might seem a very basic question, but I have have not been
> following this very long thread.
>
> Does the plug-in stream only the Spotify Radio Stations, or is it
> possible to select a particular album or even track?
>
> If the latter is the interface cumbersome? How is data displayed in SC?

The plug-in streams whatever you are playing (ie radio stations,
selected artists, albums, tracks, playlists...).

You use your normal Spotify-window to manage what you would like to
play (ie you can not change artists etc by the Squeezebox remote or
Squeezecenter). The full information (song title, artist, album (ie the
information above the album art in the Spotify program)) is displayed
and even the album art is displayed :-)

--
baz