dsdreamer;445842 Wrote:
> Good points all. I would hope that Logitech QA could take some actions
> rather than leaving it to end users, though.
Agreed, but the usual rule applies: if they can't reproduce it, they
can't fix it (unless they just get lucky with "collateral improvement").
There's an open bug (13092) with a whopping *two* posts. One of the
posters eliminated the rebuffering by changing his router, and the other
resolved the problem by pulling ethernet cable. Unless there's another
bug report I've overlooked, that doesn't give QA much to go on.

--
aubuti