LukeS;447060 Wrote:
>   RAID backup is a must for my music library and I would rather not buy
> another set of harddrives, etc.

I think a lot of people here would say that a RAID system is not a good
substitute for another set of hard drives. My backup is a small USB HD
that's never connected during a thunderstorm and could easily be stored
in a separate location if backup was a 'must'.

Other than that I don't see why it wouldn't work. I can run multiple
squeeze devices with said USB drive attached to an EEEpc running SC, but
I've never tried going through ethernet for storage. There are some
threads with peoples experiences if you advanced search NAS or Atom for
thread titles only:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=31963&highlight=RAID
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=66371&highlight=NAS
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=63607&highlight=atom

--
Skunk

-'The Buddha resides quite as comfortably in the circuits of a computer
as he does at the top of a mountain or in the petals of a flower'.-
-Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance