Theremin;447542 Wrote:
> Thanks Frank, should have thought of that myself!  The text size was
> 120dpi in Desktop/Properties/Settings (not IE, that was 'Medium').  I
> changed it back to 96dpi and I can now see everything.
>
> As for the other issue it looks like Microsoft is getting in the way so
> I guess I'll have to wait for somebody smarter than me to find a
> solution.  A shame, ACC looks like a cool application when it works.

Glad the GUI now displays correctly. Did you perhaps select an
alternative output folder which does not reside on the same computer
where ACC is installed? In that case change it to a local folder and
give it a try. Let me know the results please...

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, Ubuntu NAS + SC, Denon PMA-1500AE + DacMagic + Monitor
Audio Silver RS8 = :-)