Teus de Jong;450983 Wrote:
> Frank,
>
> Some minor issues:
>
> 1. In the progress line there's always Artists after the colon, even if
> the sort order is album or genre.
> 2. I've got two small character problems: the r hacek (or r caron) like
> in Dvořák displays like ?: the html code is &# 345;
> and the same applies to the u-ring like in Martinů; the code is &#
> 367;
> (I've put a space between &# and the number to prevent the forum
> software to display the character instead of the code.)
>
> Teus

Hi Teus,

1.ACC processes the SC database in two steps; Artist albums and Various
Artist albums. Because of this the processing status displays either
'Creating catalogs for category: Artists...' or 'Creating catalogs for
category: Various Artists...' independent of sorting option selected.

2. Those characters are unicode as there values are above 255 and
therefore not part of the ASCII code. It is on my list to make ACC
unicode compliant in the future but the upcoming major change in SC
(transition from MySQL database to SQLite) has priority over this
otherwise ACC will not work with version 8 of SC.

Frank

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, Ubuntu NAS + SC, Denon PMA-1500AE + DacMagic + Monitor
Audio Silver RS8 = :-)