Robin,

I made the changes to wired as follows;

set interface=1 lan_ip_mode=1 squeezecenter_address=192.168.2.2

and it worked.  The light goes green and then a light violet?  I was
able to see the device from SqueezeCenter until I inadvertantly removed
it using iPeng.

Having had that success, I tried the following;

set
interface=0
wireless_mode=0
wireless_region_id=14
wireless_SSID=48aGeldeston
wireless_wpa_on=1
wireless_wpa_mode=2
wireless_wpa_cipher=3
wireless_wpa_psk="myPassword"
lan_ip_mode=1
squeezecenter_address=192.168.2.2

and it didn't work.  With regards my network, I am running a Belkin
Wireless G Plus router, using WPA2 and TKIP as the encryption.

As an aside, for your utility to work, do I need to reset the device
everytime?  So far, it has been the only way I can find it.

I also need to shut down my firewall when I do the setup, even though I
have opened the necessary ports.  Is this common?

I really appreciate the input.

Rich

--
rwwebb