On 07/09/09 10:31, TKSQB wrote:

> hello, I bourght a 2nd squeezebox receiver. The firts is configured with
> udap_shell and I use my HP PDA. Everything works well. Now I tried to
> configure the 2nd one. The night was short but it don´t works the
> receiver goes to blue but don´t find the server.

http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/SBRFrontButtonAndLED

"BLUE": Waiting to connect to SqueezeCenter or SqueezeNetwork

That suggest you have not specified the server address correctly, or the
server is firewalled.

> The greatest problem
> for me i to edit the configuration again and again via udap_shell. Is it
> possible to configure with a configuration-file witch I can modify and
> save to load it new? If yes, where must I save the file, which extension
> must the file have and can I use a simple Editor? I use udap_shel for
> windows.
> regards and thanks for help

No, you can't do that.

However, two things that might help.

1. Press and hold the button until the light flashes red slowly, and
release it before it begins flashing red quickly. This puts the SBR in
config mode and enables Net-UDAP to discover it and retrieve the current
settings.

2. udap_shell should have a command history - press cursor up to scroll
back through previous commands. Perhaps this doesn't work on Windows?

R.