badbob;450666 Wrote:
> I know any computer will do but to snobbie Hi-Fi shop, or a snobbie
> customer it doesn't seem so high-end with non matching or supported
> components.
But how is this really different in principle to the Sonos system
requiring third-party disk storage to be able to operate?

I can't really see someone who's put off by having to buy a
non-Logitech unit to run SqueezeCenter suddenly breathing a sigh of
relief when they realise with Sonos that they only have to buy a
non-Sonos NAS for instance.

Once you're feeling like you have to match things to that level you may
as well cut to the chase and buy the Sooloos system.

--
paulster