bluegaspode;452360 Wrote:
> this is way cool - owning a device that the support says doesnt exist
> :)
> Did you send them the fotos as well, what are they saying now ?
>
> Maybe thats also the cause, why we only get beta-nightlies but no
> updated source-code anymore - too much hints for the touch maybe :)

The guy I talked to was probably a drone. His manager was on vacation
and I think he had been told not to acknowledge the Touch. But when you
have a customer calling with one in his living room, it's just stupid,
and poor customer support, to deny the existence. I would have been fine
with him saying that it's not supposed to be released yet, so they don't
have support ready.
I may call back on Monday to talk to his manager.

--
trefork