adamslim;453195 Wrote:
> Cool, just ordered one of those.  I shall blame you if anything bad
> happens :)
http://redirectingat.com/?id=223X354&url=http%3A//www.xtreamer.net/

This looks very interesting and so very cheap. Currently I connect my
laptop tp my tv via the vdu and headphone socket. I also transfer movie
files from my main machine to the laptop before viewing as I don. Trust
that a movie will stream smoothly over my wireless network. If this
xstreamer works and I can connect it to my tv via the hdmi socket and
movies (even blu-ray?) stream successfuly then it's a steal.

I'd very much appreciate it if you'd report back Adam. Also am I right
to think that 5.1 sound is not supported?

Cheers, MC.

--
ModelCitizen

On average people have fewer than two feet.

Last.fm/user/ModelCitizen