On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 20:48 +0100, Simon Still wrote:
> On 9/6/05, CardinalFang
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>         and it matches the Copland gear well, but if I see a nice
>         smaller unit
>         I may be tempted to shrink it down!
>
> I disagree with you on that - i think it looks really good.  All it
> really needs is something on that big exanse of bare metal.  A
> monochrome 'Slim Devices' logo above the screen would be ideal.

I think it needs two knobs that match the other Copland gear.
Not clear what to have then do, but getting a pot/switch with
proper knobs shouldn't be too hard.

Maybe an on/off on one, and a real volume pot for the headphone
on the other....

--
Pat
http://www.pfarrell.com/music/slimserver/slimsoftware.html