The following instructions were emailed to me in April 09 on how to do a
clean install:

"Remove any of the following files and folders:

- Home > Library > Application Support > SqueezeCenter Folder
- Home > Library > PreferencePanes > SqueezeCenter.prefPane
- Home > Library > Caches > SqueezeCenter folder
- Macintosh HD > Library > PreferencePanes > SqueezeCenter.prefPane
(may or may not exist)"

Unfortunately, since this removes all my preferences, it takes 1.5
hours to reenter all my preferences as I own 4 devices (3 SqueezeBox
Classics and 1 Transporter).

I would like to install Snow Leopard and I know that the new 7.3.4
update (I am on 7.3.3) will make SqueezeCenter compatible with Snow
Leopard but I dread taking all this extra time to reenter my
preferences.

Do I have to delete all the above preference panes or is there a new
method to install an update?

General Question: why can't a software update be a lot easier?

Thank you.

--
sflen