Yesterday I installed Snow Leopard and Squeeze 7.3.4.

Before doing anything, I copied (my user name)/Library/Application
Support/SqueezeCenter Folder to a Flash Drive. I then installed SL and
7.3.4.

When the clean install of 7.3.4 finished, I stopped the Squeeze server.
I then opened the above SqueezeCenter Folder on my Flash Drive and found
the file "server.prefs". I moved this file to the new SqueezeCenter
Folder on my computer and did a "replace". I then started the server.

Success! All my settings for all 4 devices made it! Everything works
great and no more tedious resetting of all my preferences. What a time
saver.

--
sflen