>Hasn't this been solved in 7.4 ?
No.

>If you check the checkbox to indicate that you allow third party
>plugins you should get a single list with all third party plugins that
>isn't officially recommended by Logitech.

That only gives you some - the ones that have been suggested by the community
as safe third-party plugins.

Most poeple have to add several repositories - one for each third-party
developer, and each one is listed as a separate table.

I just tried clicking on Settings > Plugins.  After at least 30 seconds waiting
for the page to display, I counted 24 different tables - one for Active,
Inactive, Recommended 3rd party plugins, other 3rd party plugins, Alien BBC
plugin, Erland's plugins, my plugins, etc...

>I think the only repositories that aren't included is the "beta testing"
>repostiories which some developers have.
There's no such thing (except I think maybe Erland has his own repository and a
test repository for WIP stuff).

Third-party developers have their own repository for their own plugins - they
could be for 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, future, etc.  i.e. any version of any of their
plugins.