Locuth;459976 Wrote:
> I start to believe that different versions of WM show the scrollbar
> under different conditions.
> My first guess is that scrollbars are displayed if anything exceeds the
> native screen resolution. But only on some devices.
>
> Steve might be able to tell me once I send out a test version to him.
> His "Sprint Touch Pro running custom Mighty6 WM6" displays scrollbars
> even though there appears to be nothing to be displayed at the bottom.
>
> Besides that I am working on getting scrollbars to show on devices
> that usually don't. Geoff has a 240x240 screen and needs them
> scrollbars
> to see all af the settings dialog.
>
> Due to the variety of resolutions and behaviours I'll have to run yet
> another test round with Geoff, Steve, Adam, Alessandro, Rob and others.

Hi,

before a few days I started testing SlimControl and I am absolutely
thrilled. For a long time I was looking for this kind of software.

I've read, that you were testing several kinds of resolutions. If i
could assist in betatesting it would be a pleasure to me.

Using HTC Touch Diamond 2, 480x800 or landscape, original german rom
WM6.1

Best Regards,
Joerg

--