Ezzi;460813 Wrote:
> Hi Alessandro,
>
> are you using Version 0.996 of SlimControl? (have a look at Sebastians
> Website) I've updated shortly an recognized, that the covers (albumart)
> are stopping now at thee next full cover after coverflipping!

Yes 0.996. i can slowly scroll one cover partially out but when I lift
the finger it stops there instead of snapping to the next cover in the
direction I was flipping.

Ezzi;460813 Wrote:

> At v0.996 press and hold on a cover in Homescreen brings up a
> Meta-Info-Screen. For me very nice so far. But you are right. Choosing
> single tracks from coverflow albums would be fantastic.

Yes I noticed  the metainfo which are really good for the song that is
playing, but is  confusing to touch another album and get metainfo for a
song which is not on that album. To keep it simple I would not go so far
as adding single tracks when in coverfow mode, but the full album.

Ezzi;460813 Wrote:

> Playlists: If you have selected your Album, Playlist, single Track or
> anything else, you have the opportunity to choose between three ways of
> inserting tracks to your Playlist. Enter at end of Playlist, enter as
> next and Enter at beginning of new Playlist. To me this last point is
> similar to clearing a Playlist. Perhaps better. So you don't run out of
> music ;)
>
> Joerg

Thanks i had forgotten about the last option.

Comment to Sebastian: I think that the first of the playlist action
icons can be misleading. By looking at all three of them I would say
that the meaning is "insert at the beginning", "insert at the middle",
"append to the end". None of them strikes me as also clearing the
initial content. I would suggest for the first icon to colour all the
three lines light blue or completely remove or strike out the last two
lines so that it is clear what the purpose is (sorry, this is a
professional disease as I have been working for almost 20 years with
u.i. design :-)). Very minor thing as once you tried once or twice even
I will learn it.

Other than that I keep getting more and more blown away by Sebastian
work. Thanks to the caching the speed with my big collection is
fantastic. Well done!

--
Aguida